Play by Play in 2021
We kindly ask you to please follow these guidelines when attending Play By Play in 2021. Your health and safety is important to us so we are taking extra measures to make sure everyone feels safe during the conference <3
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend and this is for your safety as well as the other attendees and volunteers . COVID-19: Gatherings
We will be offering refunds on a case by case basis.
- If you are a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, or waiting for a COVID-19 test result, please do not attend.
- We are encouraging the use of a masks, for your own safety, and at the recommendation of the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19: How to use a face mask safely
- Check in at the door of Te Papa with the NZ COVID Tracer App, or provide your details.
- Apply hand sanitiser and wash your hands regularly.
Play by Play and Te Papa will be making hand sanitizer readily available at the entrances of the venues
- Avoid physical contact as much as possible.
As much as we’d all like to hug each other, it is best to avoid for now, elbow bumps and enthusiastic waves are still a great vibe and also keep an eye out for our new engagement stickers!
In case of Alert Level 2
If we move into Alert Level Two, we ask you to please abide by these following guidelines:
- A maximum of two people in a lift at a time
- A minimum of 1 metre social distancing
- Strict contact tracing
- Allow for extra check in time. With extra steps to follow the check in process may take a little longer so arriving early is the best way to get everyone in on time
- We will re-examine the conference schedule to accommodate for social distancing so you can still see the talks and a safe manner